Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OPI Road House Blues

OPI Road House Blues is from the fall 2011 Touring America collection.  A dark blue crème, with some indigo in the base.  The indigo really shows up in certain lighting.  I found that to be especially true, when it came to time to photograph this color.  It took several attempts before I found the right lighting, as to capture what looked to me to be the same color I saw before me.



The formula was great, which is what I would expect from OPI.  Smooth application, with full coverage in 2 coats.  I think this is a fantastic color for the fall/winter season.  I don't have a lot of blues in my collection, but definitely more than your average person, or maybe even the average nail salon.  I was not able to find a dupe.  Some people may think this looks similar to OPI Sapphire in the Snow from Holiday Wishes, the winter/holiday 2009 collection.  Sapphire in the Snow is definitely more purple than Road House Blues, enough to say it worth having both colors.  I will do a comparison in the near future for reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment