Me? Wow... Really? This is my first award and I am so flattered! Thank you so very much to Adina.J at blue collar red lipstick for nominating me. With my blog being so new, there's not much traffic coming through here; so I would say this was such a honor to be nominated. Hopefully, I will be able to share more, and that people will like what they see and want to follow along. I guess with this award, I need to start getting more "versatile" in my posts too. So the pressure is on! LOL
Rules for the award are:
- Formally thank the award-giver (with link back) in a post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 15 more bloggers that you enjoy reading, and let them know they were nominated.
Thank you again to the sweet Adina.J for nominating me. Please go visit her over at blue collar red lipstick when you have a chance. Aside from being a fellow nail polisher lover, she's also one of the best-dressed stay-at-home moms I know. She's got great taste in clothes and accessories (love her new handbags), and has totally put me to shame. This work-at-home mom, is feeling the pressure to back on track again.
So I need to come up with 7 things to share about myself... Well, I can't promise the will all be interesting, but here goes:
- I'm an only child. I never really wished for a sibling, but if I had to and given the choice, I would have liked an older brother.
- I love cats, but I also like dogs. Currently we have 2 cats, and discussing the possibility of adding a puppy into our family.
- I can't swim.
- I can't ride a bike.
- English is not my first language, but has become my primary.
- I'm a Pisces.
- I have 2 wonderful kids that drives me batty... a lot! But I love them to death, and can't image my life without them.
Now it's time to pass on the award. These are the blogs I really enjoy and frequent: